Friday 1 February 2013

*REJECTION*




it were just few words for you to utter
for crowd it may not matter
it mean a lot to me
It was not only your expression
Scared me
It was your eyes
who spoke twice
to me
in two different way
which to believe
i didn't know
or to love that snow
which was true
those words
which shared your emptiness with me
or those which vac anted  me 
and my soul
whom should i say 
or complaint

the double game you played with me
or played against me
i didnt say i hate you
behind it
it may have
reasons sew
but the pain it caused to me
is just  unbearable




7 comments:

  1. a sweetly sad poem, beautifully written from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a sweetly sad poem, beautifully written from the heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sew? confusing- is this a misprint
    i see by the photo that navneet is beautiful
    i wish to tell her
    she need never feel rejected

    ReplyDelete